Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Withdrawal

Spring fishing is about 6-7 weeks away. The Missouri River in ND will be full of big walleyes shortly. Spring turkey and shed hunting in the Badlands also helps!

I'm having serious withdrawals hopefully turkey season will ease them some

Spring snow trip somewhere just to keep the shotgun from seizing up. Then it will be spring, hopefully and with the rising water levels on Fort Peck the fishing should be spectacular in May, June and July.

Also baseball for my 14 year old will start and that is going to take alot of my time.

Staying busy makes the lack of fowl tolerable but still am ready to give hell again next season.

Nemont

Spring fishing is about 6-7 weeks away. The Missouri River in ND will be full of big walleyes shortly. Spring turkey and shed hunting in the Badlands also helps!

I'll second that. Last year was the first year I've ever really fished the river but it was a blast. I couldnt get over the average size of the fish. One day i went by myself and caught a pair of 25" and 26" walleyes. Let them both go, hopefully they will be whopper's this year.
I'm anxious for late-ice perch fishing on Lake Darling once it warms up!

I'm going crazy and the deer season here ended two weeks ago. I ordered a new bow and have been refletching arrows to keep me going until the bow arrives...ahhhhh....come on hunting season...let's GO!!

After sitting out last bird season, I...we....will be ready to get back to some fowl next year. The pup is doing well and I hope we will be ready to bring in a few birds this fall (unless I have an incredible draw for haired critters).

This is from last month and he is growing like a weed...or a puppy. Working well so far.

27.jpg

24.jpg

22.jpg

Until then; we have bear season, backpacking in the Montana Wilderness, high county mule deer and pronghorn. Tough to get through.;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back