Who’s using a suppressor on a 300 prc

I have to give credit to Silencer Shop. I used one of their Kiosks at a dealer and the dealer had the suppressor in stock. All of the paperwork, trust, fingerprints, and submission was extremely easy. I was super nervous about it but wasn’t warranted. They really made it a good experience. Now just the wait for Uncle Sam to do his part.

Last edited:
I have to give credit to Silencer Shop. I used one of their Kiosks at a dealer and the dealer had the suppressor in stock. All of the paperwork, trust, fingerprints, and submission was extremely easy. I was super nervous about it but wasn’t warranted. They really made a good experience. Now the wait for Uncle Sam to do its part.
Silencer central has been pain free for the two I’ve got through them as well

I put a YHM Resonator K on my Ridgeline 300wsm. It’s still kinda loud but the recoil is significantly decreased. Changed my POI a little but that is how I usually hunt with it.

Did the first shot today with the Thundbeast Ultra 7 on the 300 PRC. It tamed it quite a bit but I’m going to have to get a heat wrap. One shot and it was almost too hot to touch.

Looking forward to spending some time on the range with it this spring.

Back