Caribou Gear Tarp

Where are the Million Moms???

Calif. Hunter

The Mother's Day anti-gun Million Mom March this past Sunday, lobbying to make permanent the 1994 "assault" weapons ban, didn't exactly go off with a bang. No more than 2,000 angry moms ever made it to the Capitol's west lawn for the event, held in coordination with the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Former first mother Hillary Clinton was AWOL, though she headlined the event on Mother's Day 2000, with a draw of 500,000 to 750,000 supporters.

It's great how the drums keep getting smaller, even with a few true die hards...

I had a chance to talk to one of the lady's from the Idaho group that was trying to get thing's rolling in Idaho.
I called her to talk about the gun issue , what she knew first hand about any firearm's, has she handled them ,issue's about raising kid's around gun's and hunting .

I invited her out to the range so she could get a first hand look and feel for how a responsable person handle's a firearm.
I suggested she take a hunter safty class or other firearm handling course ,that it help's with the fear factor some people have about firearm's.
At the very least it would give her some knowlage about what it was really like.

She got mad and hung up on me. :confused: :confused:

I got the feeling she was the type of person that would (cause a wreck by swerving to miss a cat in the road while on her way to the abortion clinic)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some mothers send their daughters and sons to Hunter Safety courses just so they can learn what to do if they're baby sitting and a kid shows them a gun. I think that makes a great point to hit the anti gun nuts with. A hard cold reality check. Do you want your kid to know how to safely deal with a gun if some child shows them one?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back