what is the purpose of this site???

Show me any hunting site that welcomes internet scouting. I have PM'd people exact detailed info on some hunt areas in the past but not going to publish that on the net. Not too realistic to expect a hunter or fisherman to give up much info in a sport where we compete for space, animals and fish IMO.

have to call bullchit on the original poster. have had every question asked on here answered in one way or the other. on the board for all to see, or thru a PM. have had someone actually offer to go and check out an elk unit for me if I drew the tag. another one gave me detailed directions for an antelope hunt on a walk in area. you ask questions the correct way, and you will get answers. but to expect someone, anyone, to give up their sweet spots, is unrealistic. take the time to read the posts in the area you are interested in, antelope in this case, and you may find the information somewhere in the LONG list of threads. hell, guys from out west have even gone to the effort of giving me advice on how to get in shape for my elk hunt. as far as information, this is one of the best sites for getting it.

I thought the purpose of this site was for experienced hunters who have spent decades finding good spots to hunt on public land to hang around and provide that information immediately to anyone who asked on the subject? Preferably with exact GPS coordinates and the best time of day to hunt there. ;)

You mean I might have to do some research "on my own"? :rolleyes:

Yep - it's a brag board. I just purchased a sweet O/U from a fellow HuntTalker on this site. It is really nice, and bet you do not have one. He even went so far as to bring me the application for hunting WYO, along with WIA and BLM brochures.

And I agree with Randy11 - this is not a dating site.

I like long walks on the beach, a good cup of hot chocolate, puppies, kittens, the color purple and stuffed animals. Just seeking some companionship.

I've never hunted unit 42 but do like shopping and the QVC channel.

And I agree with Randy11 - this is not a dating site.
If memory serves, this site was responsible for a marriage and a kid. :hump: Haven't heard from those two in a long time...

I also remember a couple of gals "meeting" much to the dismay of another poster...

mtmiller sired my kids after meeting me... :eek:

So, I'm not quite sure this isn't a dating site. :D

i am in aggrement with most on here,i would answer a question if ask in the right way,but to let everyone in on a honey hole i know about,would be out of the question,no how no way,unless it was my hunting partner or someone in my group im hunting with.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back