MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

We're done in Iraq

This is War! I hope Americans didn't think they would be sending a bunch of polite, well behaved soldiers spouting political and PC retoric? Did everyone forget Jeessie Linch already. We have not been supplied with details, but we know she was abused. Soemone also mentioned the soldiers deragged through the streets of Mogadishu. How about the civilians ambushed and their bodies burnt and hung from a bridge by Iraqis? At least the American soldiers in Iraq are not killing the Iraqis.

Don't forget, these American soldiers are seeing their brothers in arms being ambushed and killed daily. They are only human. They are reacting to the violence they see every day. The worse thing they did is get caught and I guess they do deserve to be reprimanded for that!

To me the most '' enduring image '' will always be innocent American's jumping to their deaths to avoid being burned alive , innocent American citizens who's only crime was going to work one September morning.
What is missing in the soles of some of us Americans that make us feel more compassion for people who hate us than our own fellow citizens ?

Lotsa interesting comments in this thread. I hope there's a way to get across to the Arabs that what we did was pretty mild compared to what they've been doing. Would they rather be dipped in acid by Saddam? When Bush makes his speech to the Arabs he should use the burned bodies hanging from the bridge as a backdrop.

I agree that you can not blame Bush for the actions of these soilders who are obviusly Fu*$ked up in the head! I support my president, because he is my president and I do that with pride because if we go around talking crap about ourselves it just makes us as a country look bad. I dont disagree with what most things Bush has done, I just wish that there was something else we can do over there, instead of sending all of our Marines and Army guys out there to be killed. Another approach perhaps but I don't know because I dont work in the white house. I do know my brother in law has seen Friends shot while they were standing right next to him, and he has only been there since Jan 2004. They just extended his stay for a total of 18 months and that our family is doing our best to keep the letters from home going out also along with the care packages. Andy is only 18 yrs old! I just wish there was a way to fight this way from a distance or do something more to protect our men.

Has anybody done anything to get Iraq a new Government structure. Who is running that country. I don't know, I wish I knew more about this!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back