Welcome Sitka

Nice addition to the sponsor line-up! I wish they still produced their clothing in a Max-1 option.

Yeah man, me too! I really like the Max 1 stuff, but I do have a closet full of OptiFade, which is also a great pattern, IMO.

Congrats on the partnership Randy and Sitka!!

Spoke with the gent running the Sitka booth at the Sheep Show in Reno last weekend. He was a follower of OYOA and is excited about season 3. He had seen the sizzle reel running on a coworkers PC a few days before earlier.

Sitka is definitely the best bang for the buck.

Went to the site, quality products for sure. Applauded them for sponsing OYOA. They will indeed get their moneis worth. Great move Randy.

Love the Mothwing pattern, another company is releasing it on their gear in June. I have three pieces of sitka and think it is real good stuff. I am going to Canada in August for a sheep hunt and priced the Sitka rain gear. Over $800 for top and bottom, I just cannot justify that price for gear I may use only a few times in the next few years. The shirts and pants I use a lot and the price is more reasonable.

Has always intrigued me, the Sitka gear that is. Glad to hear that OYOA has got a another great sponsor to help continue the message of the on your own hunter/ Congrats to OYOA and Sitka on a great partnership.

Back