Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Unfit to be CIC

Al Sharpton was, is and will most likely forever be a con-man and a political gadfly.

Howard Dean made a tactical decision to inflame the "passions" of the Dems far left wing ("energizing your base" has been the mantra on both sides)

I am a conservative. I am also a pragmatist, which more often than not, has me in the GOP's corner.

I would vote for a democrat if the right one came along. (Zell Miller comes to mind)

The basic character of John Kerry is being assaulted from many fronts. Why? Is it all just a manufactured GOP plot?

GW might just be the idiot everyone says he is but at least his decisions are based in principle.
I for one will take a principled idiot over a plastic waffler every time.

EG,

And to your final question, actually the answer is "excessive sarcasm", intended to make sure Nemont is reading closely, as he always catches the comments.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

I always read things closely.

Nemont

"And that leaves the election to the intelligent moderates in the Middle, who remain undecided, like myself."

Or to the unintelligent, whose votes count just as much as the elitists.

As much name callin', mudslingin', and accusing EG does around here, you'd think he was politicin' for some Kerry croany position.

I said this issue would be interesting, and we were wasting time. Please show where I stated that this was going to be:
And as a side note, the big press conference that the original article alluded to on Tuesday, and that Danr and Ten Beers thought would be so impactful went over like a lead balloon.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back