Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Troy

dgibson

A pretty decent adaptation of a long story...stuff got changed a little bit, but it would have to be in order to fit a 10-year-long war into 2.5 hours. :eek: The battle scenes were well done, especially the lone duel between Achilles and Hector. I didn't really like having to look at Brad Pitt's buff body so much, but that's my problem. :rolleyes: Sean Bean did a good Odysseus. All in all, I'll give it 4 spikes.

Just barely saw this one this past weekend. I don't actually care for Pitt too much and I flat out hated Eric Bana in The Hulk (IMO that entire flick was a disaster starting with the director). Both were surprisingly exceedingly watchable in this.

Sad to say I can barely remember the original story. I'm sure I read it once (required reading wasn't it :confused: ) So I just watched it as a stand alone movie. I'm guessing it plays better that way than trying to compare it to the classic literature. The film wasn't wonderful but it was definitely worth watching.

Thought it was not very good. kind of missed a plot sometimes. Gladiator beats the crap out of this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back