Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trigger tech trigger help

huntin24/7

For any of you guys that have installed a trigger tech, I could use some help. I just installed a trigger tech for the first time on a new rem 700. When I push the bolt release up, it works, but then it sticks at that position, and I have to manually push the “ear” of the trigger forward to let the bolt release relax. Hopefully that makes sense. Thoughts?

I just last week installed a Triggertech on my new 700. With any aftermarket 700 trigger that I’m familiar with you have to fit the thin bolt release tab to the notch in the bolt release itself. Usually takes a little trial and error to get it right.

Last edited:
I just last week installed a Triggertech on my new 700. With any aftermarket 700 trigger that I’m familiar with you have to fit the thin bolt release tab to the notch in the bolt release itself. Usually takes a little trial and error to get it right.
Thanks. I did a little messing around and got it better. I’ll have do a little more playing with it to get just right.

Could it be binding a bit with the stock? I had some similar issues when replacing a Remington factory trigger with a Jewell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back