Tough Ohio Season but it paid off

K.Perry

The recent Ohio season was a little tough in regards to deer sightings and weather. In general, sightings were down by pretty much everyone I know and talked to. Second day of the season was a soaker with it down pouring all day. Sticking to it however did pay off on day 5. Took the doe in this picture, then about 40 minutes later the 8pt following along her same path.

Attachments

• Copy of Ohio Buck and Doe.jpg
    Copy of Ohio Buck and Doe.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Congrats man, I'm never comfortable hunting in hard rain, way to stick it out.

Looks like a pretty damn good season, Kyle. Throw in your Montana buck, and you have had one hell of a deer season. Probably clearing wall space as you posted this.

Welcome.

Nice harvest...but I actually thought this thread was gonna be about Terrelle Pryor's tattoos.;)

Welcome K.Perry.

Thanks !

Thanks for all the notes... Surfice to say that yes, I will be keeping Ray (Friend and Taxidermist) busy for a while. We're actually planning a couples type mount for the doe and the buck for my office area.

Big Fin - no doubt, it was great year...the Montana buck is going to be a full sneak pose in my family room.

The MT Buck that started the season

Thanks to Big Fin and my friend Ray for allowing me to share the experince. Heres the MT buck that started my seaon off right.

Attachments

• IMG_5883.JPG
    IMG_5883.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back