Three kids & a dog

Bearfoot brings it, season after season.

Happy kiddos, generously detailed pics, seriously engineered equipment and woodsmanship, and big tasty critters.

A vicarious trove, much appreciated.
Love this! Much appreciated.

Caribou and Moose my two dream hunts. My boy decided to hunt this year, first time out, I'm stoked I hope our adventures as blessed as yours are. I look forward to next fall just like everyone else does.

Always wait w anticipation for this thread every year. I try my damnedist to be the best grandfather I can; me n the youngest we’re chasing the oldest around the house yesterday, me w a bear hide on n the youngest w a bobcat hide….but it all seems to fall a bit short of what u got going on there!! Keep up the good work!!

@BearFoot sure knows how to really go on a hunting adventure. Making just about all of us totally jealous and drooling at the keyboard wishing we could go on such a cool, amazing trip! Well done!

One of my favorite threads each year. Congrats on another great hunt. Thanks for sharing with us!

Very well done once again!! I love how the kiddos are involved. I can only hope to one day share an adventure half as close as yours with my own daughters and grand daughter

Thank you Bearfoot for sharing your trips and setting such a great example of father and grandfather hood. Kids don’t do stuff like that unless they are incredibly loved and in a great family. Cheers to you and your son! Great moose by the way. Someday Alaska Moose will beckon me.

That really is an amazing adventure that most of us will only ever dream of, congratulations and thanks for sharing! Every part of the thread is great but I especially enjoy the abundance of pictures, thanks again!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back