Thoughts?

Didn't see anything wrong with him but I simply can't afford to shoot mono bullet's.

If Steve knew what the intention of the video creator was, IMO contributing as an "expert witness" as he did is like a person who stands to profit from additional gun control detailing how easy it is to make face to face private party firearm purchases for use in a Gun Control advocate video and then stating they are opposed to additional gun control.

If Steve knew what the intention of the video creator was, IMO contributing as an "expert witness" as he did is like a person who stands to profit from additional gun control detailing how easy it is to make face to face private party firearm purchases for use in a Gun Control advocate video and then stating they are opposed to additional gun control.
Not sure what you mean. Your analogy makes zero sense. Hammer is doing just fine. They don't need the video to sell bullets. mtmuley

Not sure what you mean. Your analogy makes zero sense. Hammer is doing just fine. They don't need the video to sell bullets. mtmuley

I watched the video a while back and had recollection of it being a proponent of banning lead but maybe that was more the comments. It looks like maybe that recollection was off base and it was more of a non-toxic promo than a ban-lead promo.

I'm now 77 years old, had a bout with cancer 2 years ago, and still have blood tests every 6 months. I've never had a high lead reading in any of my blood tests.
Congrats, Sir! You got me by a decade and a half, but I, too, was diagnosed with cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) in 2021. I get tested every 3 months and have no high levels of lead. I even had a second opinion and went to MD Anderson Cancer Center in League City, TX, in March 2023, and I will be returning for a follow-up in June. Stay healthy, and God bless!

Stay off my thread FEENIX. mtmuley
Seriously? Are you a moderator/site owner? I know that you and others blamed me for you getting banned in LRH instead of owning up to the consequences of your actions. You and others were on my ignore list long before your ban. I frankly do not care what you think or feel. You are not going to deprive me of my 1A right in a forum open to the public. If I violated a site rule, I will take it from a moderator/site owner, not you.

BTW, I can say the same thing when you posted on my threads, but I did not for the same reason I noted.

Seriously? Are you a moderator/site owner? I know that you and others blamed me for you getting banned in LRH instead of owning up to the consequences of your actions. You and others were on my ignore list long before your ban. I frankly do not care what you think or feel. You are not going to deprive me of my 1A right in a forum open to the public. If I violated a site rule, I will take it from a moderator/site owner, not you.

BTW, I can say the same thing when you posted on my threads, but I did not for the same reason I noted.
Fine. But your buddy doesn't run HT. Put me on ignore here too. mtmuley

Back