Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

This year

Duck-Slayer

after no moose tag here in Idaho i'm stuck with general tags, except a doe tag in wyoming for antelope, so general archery elk tag, general archery deer tag, and an unlimited any antelope tag here in Idaho,

I'm hoping my wife will do alittle better in the controlled hunt draw this month, she's in for a big buck tag, a cow elk tag and an early season archery antelope tag....

the hunting season can't come soon enough, but than it ends way too soon, almost all of my hunts will be in Sept. so I may not be around much in sept. unfortunately, so I have only 1 month of hunting this year, well that's the way it was the last two years also,

anyone else have any fun/new hunts planned?
Matt

My daughter will be going out on her first deer hunt. Good thing is I have some private property secured, so I don't need to worry about the pressure of other hunters. Now I just have to hope that the deer are coming back. The lack of rain has been tough here in CO.

Both my wife and I drew deer tags, I drew pronghorn, and I'll go elk hunting somewhere here in CO. Also have a Nebraska deer hunt in the works.

50/50 chance I might deer hunt Texas too

First week of October, archery whitetail in Illinois. Then, straight to Wyoming for a week of rifle Pronghorn. Back to PA, for the rutting archery whitetail. After that, stay in PA for archery bear, and turkeys. Next is rifle whitetail, we have unlimited doe tags here, and I usually reserve this season for filling my freezer. Flintlock opens the day after Christmas, and runs until the end of January.

Waiting for the Colorado elk results to post, after I know the results of that it will be a combination of OTC rifle tags, OTC archery tags, and leftover tags.

Back