The Nug Makes a BAD Decision

But he does more for our hunting rights and our rights to bare arms in one day than most of us will do in a life time. .

Larry_the_Cable_Guy.jpg

I guess I have never thought the right to look like a an in-bred redneck needed much support from a Poacher like Ted Nugent.

As you can see "the nuge" fully embraces the right to bare arms
TedNugent2.jpg

Ted Nugent

From reading all the above posts, one can see why the anti-gun and anti-hunters have heyday with us,, we can't wait to jump all over one of our own who has made a mistake,,,how many of you have never made a mistake? Throw the first stone!!!!! We as hunters sure need to stick together to counter the antis out there. We may not agree with others tactics,, but we better stick together or our problems will just get bigger. I for one wish I could be a spokesman for hunters and do a fraction of what Nugent does for all of us!!!!!!

What an idiot, his show just bugs me, watch it once. Those were some expensive protein backstraps of life my blood brother. HA HA hope they cancel his show.

Thought I was alone in my dislike in the way Uncle Ted represents the sportsman. He makes all of us look bad. I agree with his basic political positions but he goes way over the top. He knew exactly what he was doing when he was in Calif. He has even talked extensively how he thinks baiting should not be illegal. I taped that show and show it to all my friends. We have solidarity in our discust with that show. NRA needs to kick him to the curb.

Uhhhh....... he did make a statement.....

What kind of "statement" can you make about using illegal methods to kill a deer that means he is not a poacher?

I wouldn't call it "POACHING" Jose... he had a tag/permit.. :hump:

Not poaching but a minor game violation. No Contest is different than a guilty plea. He took responsibility and does a lot of good for the hunting and shooting community while routinely stepping on the liberal, anti-gun, anti shooting, and anti hunting crowd. I wish he'd tone it down a notch but that's not his schtick!

I guarantee everyone here would call it poaching if he shot an illegal bighorn in the Missouri Breaks that was feeding on cracked corn.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back