Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Spring dry fly fishing on the Missouri - video

MontanaWild

Last week my brother and I took a two day trip to the Missouri with our good friend Jeff. We brought the camera along and got to catch a few nice fish on film. Overall the fishing was pretty slow. Check it out.

http://vimeo.com/40098575

Love this.

Can't wait to get back up there and scream at the basturds when they refuse the size 22 midge. :)

I swear I'm going to buy a fishing license this year and go again. I do not know why I never have time to fish anymore.

Awesome video. That camera looks really nice and the editing was really well done. Maybe I can sneak out this weekend or early next week for a day trip.

That was a great video! Now, I gotta go back to work and wallow in jealousy for the rest of the afternoon. You guys have put out some good looking videos, I like the photography/videography side you bring, plus I love seeing those trout - I just wish I was holding a trout right now.

Really like the video, makes me want to get out there and do some fishing like that.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I'll post up more as we film more fishing this summer.

Back