Sportsmans Channel and OYOA

ERSS

Went to add Sportsmans Channel to my Dish Network package ten minutes before the show tonight, and got it done with 5 minutes to spare. Super easy to do online and only $3 extra a month. Sweet! Looking forward to the re-runs and the new season.:D

Last edited:
Thanks, ERSS. They read these threads and will like to see that.

It only gets better from here on out.

I don't know if my wife added it (thanks hun) or if dish added it as part of a package, but I've got it now as well, discovered I have sportsmans channel about a month ago, seems to have pretty good programming, and no "gold fever"

I dumped Outdoor Channel as soon as OYOA moved to the Sportsman Channel. I was already sick of the OC programming, so it was a nice change to move to SC and get some fresh shows. I am thrilled to be watching OYOA again.

I had the Outdoor Channel on dish and was paying the extra $3 per month for it. I was checking around the other day and discovered I already had the Sportsman Channel too. I think the $3 is for Outdoor Programming or something like that and includes both the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsmans Channel now.

Back