Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sitka SubAlpine

Wayne99

As the realese of Sitkas new line of gear draws ever so close I was personally wondering if it is going to be worth making the switch? I was think that if I do switch that I would get the ascent pants, long sleeve, short sleeve, and the kelvin lite down coat. Are there any other products that I should consider getting if I switch? Also what brand of camo do you use if not Sitka and why? Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Thanks,
Wayne

Got a pre order email notice this morning. Good looking gear, prolly sell out quickly.

Wayne - whether you switch is a matter of personal preference totally. If you want a new piece of Sitka gear you don't already have, go for it & get the new color pattern! I have a closet full of Sitka Gear and do not plan to replace any with the new SubAlpine. Going into the future, I likely will purchase SubAlpine when I need/want something new.

I just bought a bunch of first lite ASAT, but the Subapline, as well as the Kryptek Altitude, are sharp. I think camo is the least of my worries as to why animals spook, but at least I'd look cool in the subapline or altitude while the animals are running away.

I just got the second pre order email. This stuff looks good and I like what stance the company takes on public land issues. I just can't get over the price. I don't know how average joe is able to afford this stuff. Being a title sponsor for this and Randy's show can we expect to see a discount code coming out soon? Maybe with that I could be a buyer but not at what they are currently listed at. Or maybe they could do the monthly give away, and ship out a new set to a lucky Hunt talker.

I recently bought the new fanatic bibs but found the older fanatic jacket. Would they go together or is the pattern different?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back