PEAX Equipment

Shooters ProShop sale

MThuntr

It's no secret that I'm a cheap person when I can be and I shoot almost exclusively Nosler Factory Seconds Bullets. Shooters Pro Shop is offering 15% off on orders over $100 (a 192 hr sale they call it). The flat rate shipping still applies so I jumped on this morning and picked up a few year's worth of bullets for a fraction of retail. Of course some of what I wanted were already sold out this morning but have been replenished as of noon.

It's not often a person can say "I shoot Partitions because they were cheaper than Rem CoreLokts."

Last edited:
I saw that. Judging by what was still in stock when I got on this afternoon, they have sold a ton of stuff in the last few hours.

How long do they normally take to ship out? I placed my first order with them last week... still shows pending in my order details. I have never bought from this place before, so just curious on how quick or slow they process and ship out.

I placed an order on the first day of the sale and just got an email yesterday saying it had shipped. My guess is they have a lot of boxes to fill.

I ordered on the first day (Monday) and my stuff came via FedEx on Saturday. My order was just over 36lbs. This is the first time I had gotten Seconds bullets in the full Nosler boxes.

Attachments

• 10454312_10154878629620553_7429288673930626201_n.jpg
    10454312_10154878629620553_7429288673930626201_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Thanks guys--- I figured they were pretty back logged--- those were some great prices.

Mthuntr--- I think my wife would have shot me if I ordered that many bullets! Looks like you have some reloading to do.

Thanks guys--- I figured they were pretty back logged--- those were some great prices.

Mthuntr--- I think my wife would have shot me if I ordered that many bullets! Looks like you have some reloading to do.

Only 2000...I'm stocked up for the next few years. I shoot a lot the way it is but I promised myself that I would shoot more this year in varying wind conditions and shooting positions.

I ordered on the first day (Monday) and my stuff came via FedEx on Saturday. My order was just over 36lbs. This is the first time I had gotten Seconds bullets in the full Nosler boxes.

seconds/blems come in the bags, over runs come in the boxes. I love shooters pro shop. :D

That's it...the 7mm 140 E-tips are factory overruns with a crimp groove cut. They are destined for my 7mmRemMag as I am going to start shooting standard cup-and-core bullets in my 7mm-08.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back