Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

She Stole My Howa!

ardrhi

I won a Howa Ranchland Compact with scope, but I need to trade it to make my wife happy. The kids came with me to the Pheasants Forever banquet last Saturday where I won the gun, so there was no hiding it from my wife when we got home. At least she wasn't mad at me for spending money at the banquet, but she likes the gun and wants it for herself. There is a catch. The gun I won is a 22-250, but she wants to use it for a moose hunt. A .308 is what she really needs. She says the color (tan with black barell and scope) is okay, but she would really prefer the SnowKing color because it is "pretty".

Is there anyone out there with a .308 Howa model 1500 that wishes they would have gotten a 22-250? Or a dealer that would like to work out a trade? Even though most places have the Ranchland and SnowKing listed for the same price I would go the extra mile to make the trade if you can offer it in SnowKing. It is new and has not been fired.
I am not too concerned if your gun isn't brand spankin new, but I'm not looking for something that has been used as a boat anchor.

Wow that's some luck! I'm never the type to win. My wife also wants a Howa but all black like my 30-06! Good luck awesome rifles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back