MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

seeking mullies

texsolo

has anyone out there hunted gmu 33 in colorado? i picked up a leftover buck tag for 2nd rifle,didn't draw any of my choices so thought i'd try something new! any info on the area wold be helpful-creek drainages, mountain range, trails etc. i just need a starting place. i'll arrive 4 days before season to do some scouting. dont mind packing in for a few days.thanks for any help offered,tex solo

Do you hunt CO for mulies every year? I have been concentrating on building points in WY and have not looked at a CO deer hunt. But, if you got a leftover tag, that sounds good. Have you hunted deer in WY?

colorado deer tag

I hunt Colorado every year for either deer or elk or both, depending on how the draw turns out. There are leftover tags every year, this will be the second time I've purchased a left over for deer.Generally your leftover tags are for areas that are unpopular because of proximity to urban areas[tree huggers], poor access, low deer density, little public land[eastern colorado], poor trophy quality,better elk hunting. Thats not say you can't have a enjoyable and productive hunt. I managed to fill my freezer with a buck and doe on leftover tags three years ago. The buck was no trophy,a small 4x3, but he ate well

I have a client who lives in CO and says he has bull elk bedding down in his back yard next to his hot tub. I asked him if I could come out and hunt next to his hot tub and he said sure. I just need to find out what unit he lives in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back