SEC West

pointingdogsrule

SEC West teams are getting a butt kickin'. I actually believed the ESPN mantra, that they were the best, earlier this year. Well, let's see if Alabama survives on New Years day.

One added note: after watching TCU play.... they were cheated out of a playoff appearance.

good luck to all
the dog

I believe TCU was playing basically a 2nd string offense.But they did play one heck of a game.I would say Bo Wallace bet against his own team from the looks of his play.Needed to make some extra cash since he will never make the NFL,lol
On a side note,Boise St really played welland I was surprised how they handled a team that beat the #2 Oregon 2 out of 3 x
TCU will be ranked high next year and we will see how they handle the pressure week to week with every team giving them their best.Thats one thing Alabama does very well

It's hard to really take anything away from a typical bowl game in my opinion. You never know what the mentality of a team is. Not that a team doesn't want to win, just sometimes they care alot more than the other team. Like TCU was proving a point and nobody could blame them. And sometimes a game is just a bad match up like with Ga Tech. But one thing is for sure, if the trend continues and Alabama stumbles there will certainly be a backlash. I truly think over all the sec is the hardest conference to win out still, but the difference is not what it was a few years ago. College football is better when different regions in the country have a dominant team to chear for or against.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back