Scum Bucket Poachers

Thanks for tha working link Zach! What is even worse than the guy doing what he did is knowing there is a Marine in uniform speaking for our wounded warriors and other people defending that sorry POS and what he did!!! They should hang the SOB and that Marine by the gonads if they have any!!!

Thanks for covering me there Zach.

The Uniform and wounded warrior exploitation was really the icing on the cake. I really couldn't believe the show boating and arrogance from these scum.

They are lucky I wasn't the judge!

As a wounded veteran...and I've never been on a 'wounded warrior' hunt...this makes me sick that a guy would hide behind something like this to promote his illegal activities

That is a travesty and I can't believe officials let them plead down to lesser charges and get that small amount and only lose their licenses for 3 years! People are paying a lot more than that to hunt one deer in known trophy areas and these scumbags illegally take 16---WTF!!! People in the area should be on the Prosecutor who allowed any type of a plea bargain on that one and if it's an elected position, which it probably is, he should either be told to throw the book at cases like that or be gone at election time!!!

And today we learn they are appealing. Not sure how that works when you plead out but they are doing it. They are incredibly arrogant and act as though this is a huge miscarriage of justice.

Were I judge I would have called for restitution of the nearly 600k they they charged for the hunts to go back into the WIHA program, at least five years each, and lifetime hunting rights revoked nation wide.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back