Yeti GOBOX Collection

Say Moosie Anytime You Need To Just Talk...

P

pawclaws

Feel free to call.
hump.gif

Moosie, have we done, or said anything that makes you feel less good about being you? :( We're all here for you man. :D

See.. It's my Good looks... I've been meaning to talk about it for awhile.... But being this Beautiful is a Curse.

Thanx for listening !!!!

Sims, We should start a Support group... Guys that are too good looking to go to public places.

I'm sure there is only a Handfull of us .....

Yeah we should. Especially when you throw the job on top of the good looks. Chicks dig CAD guys. :D

I have to fight my way though the hoard of "CAD Groupies" every morning on the way to the office, then spend all day dodging the bras and panties thrown my way, and chicks hiding under my desk just for a glimpse of my "junk".

People think it's all glitz and glamour, but sometimes it can be a real burden. Sometimes I think of just giving it all up, and doing something more low-key. Maybe a rockstar, or something like that.

I also have a Big Rooster that likes to Wake me up in the Morning.... One day I'm going to beat him to death :D

Having hunted with Moosie, I can tell you - you ought to hear the wrestling matches he has with that rooster every morning! :D :D :D Made me glad I wasn't any closer to him!

The worst part is the moaning and screaming! :eek: ;)

Outdoorschick, There is no easy solution to your problem. However, if you don't mind, could you post a picture of them here, and me and the boys will advise you as to what the problem may be.

Ohhhhh my aching freaking ribs!!! :D Now you guys cut that!!! :eek: Outdoorschick; just stare at their crotch!
hump.gif

Man, you would think that the bunny ears growing from the back of your head would be enough to divert guys' attention from your chestusses.

Either that or stop hanging out at midget conventions...

OK you two! Without going back to her picture; What color are her eyes??? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back