Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Saddam linked to Al-Qaida?

Calif. Hunter

Brokaw Raps Iraqi PM for Linking Saddam to 9/11

NBC "Nightly News" anchorman Tom Brokaw was so dismayed Tuesday night when Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi linked Saddam Hussein to the 9/11 attacks that he actually reprimanded him during his interview.

When Brokaw asked the new Iraqi leader if he could "understand why many Americans feel that so many young men and women have died here for purposes other than protecting the United States?" Dr. Allawi responded: "We know that this is an extension to what has happened in New York. And the war [has] been taken out to Iraq by the same terrorists. Saddam was a potential friend and partner and natural ally of terrorism."

Plainly miffed that Dr. Allawi hadn't accepted the U.S. media's attempt to cover-up links between Saddam, al Qaida and 9/11, Brokaw reprimanded him as cameras rolled:

"Prime minister, I’m surprised that you would make the connection between 9/11 and the war in Iraq. The 9/11 commission in America says there is no evidence of a collaborative relationship between Saddam Hussein and those terrorists of al-Qaida."

But Dr. Allawi refused to back down, telling the top TV anchor:

"No. I believe very strongly that Saddam had relations with al-Qaida. And these relations started in Sudan. We know Saddam had relationships with a lot of terrorists and international terrorism. Now, whether he is directly connected to the September atrocities or not, I can’t vouch for this. But definitely I know he has connections with extremism and terrorists."

In December Dr. Allawi commented on a recently discovered Iraqi intelligence document placing lead 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta in Baghdad two months before the attacks.

"We are uncovering evidence all the time of Saddam's involvement with al-Qaeda," he told the London Telegraph. "But this is the most compelling piece of evidence that we have found so far. It shows that not only did Saddam have contacts with al-Qaeda, he had contact with those responsible for the September 11 attacks."

Don't confuse them with facts, their minds are made up.... The news media reminds me of the three monkes and how they view evil... ;)
Good find Rick...

Did you forget to read this part? Or is your title a little misleading...?

"Now, whether he is directly connected to the September atrocities or not, I can’t vouch for this.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

How about some proof of being linked to Al Quaeda other than a newly elected Iraqi.

Sorry, but I dont trust the guys word.

Nope Cali, I'm open minded, but I need to see proof.

I'm not impressed with what some newly appointed Iraqi says.

Maybe you are, but I'm not.

Hey Cali,

Wouldn't you think that a Puppet would support Dubya's claims? What was this guy's qualification anyway? Was he the guy that used to work for Halliburton or was he the guy from Unocal?

Clinton bombed a chemical plant in Suddan because it had chemical precursors to VX in the dirt. The chemical precursor found in the dirt is only used to make VX, one of Saddam's WMD that he used. The plant worked with Al-Qaida people too. I imagine the Al-Qaida link there this way.

Al-Qaida: Hey Saddam, why don't you just train us here in Iraq, we won't have to be flying all over in small groups for training, lets make a big training camp here in Iraq.

Saddam: That would make the Mother of all Wars harder to fight. I'm having a tough time now, they drove me out of Kuwait, they protect the Kurds up north. We'll just keep the training low key, but I'm happy to help you and your fellow terrorists all I can, if it means we attach the US interests in the world.

The book titled, "The Connection" by SF Hayes has lots of the intelligence info. on this topic.

At one point, Saddam issued over a 1000 passports in numerical order. They were in pairs, an Iraqi intelligence agent and an arab terrorist. They worked in teams using the passports to go throw bombs at US officials, etc. When US intelligence saw the terrorism and realized the passports were given out sequentially, they just started picking up people when they used the Iraqi passports to go to a country friendly with us. Saddam never quit fighting us!

Tom, Tom, Tom - don't you know by now that they won't believe it unless Micheal Moore says it???
;) ;) :D :D :D

In their minds, Bush is guilty of going to war with Iraq for no reason and no evidence is sufficient to convince them otherwise.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back