Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

homers

After listening to Randy's podcast EP:070 Montana Deer Hunting Road Trip, I just joined the RMEF. I've never hunted Elk, let alone out west (yet). Randy's shows and this forum have got me started towards hunting out west. I purchased points for antelope, deer and elk in Wy and deer and elk in MT this year. Planning on my first hunt in Wy next year for antelope. Thanks Randy for all you do with support of public lands and the critters that inhabit them.

Thanks for listening/watching. And thanks for supporting RMEF and other conservation organizations. Hope you have a great pronghorn hunt in Wyoming.

The RMEF HQ are in Missoula, you should put it on your list to visit when you come to MT. The P&Y #1 is there now and the rest of the showroom is worth visiting. And B&C HQ is in town too, they have replicas of all the world records in there.

After listening to Randy's podcast EP:070 Montana Deer Hunting Road Trip, I just joined the RMEF. I've never hunted Elk, let alone out west (yet). Randy's shows and this forum have got me started towards hunting out west. I purchased points for antelope, deer and elk in Wy and deer and elk in MT this year. Planning on my first hunt in Wy next year for antelope. Thanks Randy for all you do with support of public lands and the critters that inhabit them.

Great organization, good to see another fellow member.

Wrote the renewal check last night. RMEF has a great deal where you can get 3 memberships for $75. My boy in Texas and brother in Idaho just got something else for Christmas.

Wrote the renewal check last night. RMEF has a great deal where you can get 3 memberships for $75. My boy in Texas and brother in Idaho just got something else for Christmas.

I saw that as well, good way to get some memberships, I'll probably have to take advantage of that promotion as well.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back