Sitka Pre Season Savings

Recommedations,please !!!

TOM IN TENNESSEE

I want, need, gotta have a Suni and a Sharps Grysbok!! Yeah, I am one of the idiots who has gotten in to Tiny Ones hunting....MoFo's are damn hard to kill when you are hunting them rather than taking them on "opportunity"
Anyone got an Outfitter to recommend? Zim, Zam, SA or maybe Moz...

Going for the tiny 12?

I have heard that is the "new" thing for Africa hunting.

Tom you have forgotton more about Africa than I know, but I went with Wesley Van Der Veen and Ntshonalonga Safaris and had a great time. Wesley has since started his own company, Ultimate Safaris. He indicated they hunt the "tiny ones" with good success. He is in RSA but I think he hunts ZIm and botswana.

Look him up online.

Thanks, I will check him out!
ZIM, ZAM, SA and NAM are pretty much the only countries I can afford to hunt. I did get a deal from a friend on a cancellation and hunted TAN once. My "Tiny Ones" currently include Kirks Dik Dik, Gray (Common) Duiker, Blue Duiker, Natal Red Duiker, Steinbok, Cape Grysbok, Klipspringer, ....I chose to also include Oribi, Thomsons Gazelle and Vaal Rhebok as "Tiny Ones" in my successes. Oh yeah! Mountain Reed Buck counts too by my accounting! Some have proven quite hard to get especially the two mentioned! I also like hunting the smaller cats but only have Caracal and Serval after passing on an African WildCat that was more the size of and looked like Momma's old gray housecat...also passed on a Large Genet that wasn't quite what I wanted. Still "need" Civet too! Hopefully, this old body has still got another 4 or 5 trips to Africa left in it! Assuming my bank account does!! SocSec deposited direct to hunting account helps!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TXTad
Back