Caribou Gear Tarp

RCBS Warranty- Yes!

I agree. I have had quite a few RCBS products and very little trouble, but I broke had 2 items early on in my reloading journey due completely to my own negligence. I got ahold of RCBS both times and told them what I did and asked to buy replacement parts. Both times, they helped me understand what I did wrong (very respectfully) and sent replacement parts for free. I have been very impressed with their customer service too.

I agree. I have had quite a few RCBS products and very little trouble, but I broke had 2 items early on in my reloading journey due completely to my own negligence. I got ahold of RCBS both times and told them what I did and asked to buy replacement parts. Both times, they helped me understand what I did wrong (very respectfully) and sent replacement parts for free. I have been very impressed with their customer service too.
I have done similar things and been equally impressed. At auctions or yard sales I’ve purposely bought things that I knew I would have to get replacement parts. I would call RCBS, tell them I knew it was broken when I bought it USED. I would ask how I could order AND pay for the replacement parts. Every time the answer is the same: “What’s your address, so we can get you these parts as soon as we can.” I’ve even tried to make a fuss about it to have them charge me. I will forever be a loyal consumer of RCBS.

Heck just last week, I contacted them about 139gr GMX bullets sticking in the seating stem of a die with heavily compressed loads. They said they’d polish one up for me special and get it sent out. They made sure I knew it could be a little longer than normal with shipping times. I think I sent this out Wednesday of last week and an RCBS-labeled envelope was in the mailbox yesterday.

I had an old 30-06 die that the lockig ring on the decapping die lock and is no longer moving, this was the die my dad bought when he started hunting and gave it to me. I contacted them and told them what the issue was. I got a response of well you are not the original owner/purchaser of the product and that it wasn't able to be covered under warranty. With that response I just had to go buy a new set.

I have had severel items replaced free from RCBS over the years. Every one of them was something I broke through abuse and they've never batted an eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back