Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Randy11

I might watch a bit of it. Tough call: I like Lee over Lincecum, but the game being in SF might sway things. Maybe the difference will be Benjie Molina with a game-winning hit off of his old battery-mate. ;)

I'm definitely watching tonight.
Probably my two favorite non-Felix pitchers in baseball.

As far as the series goes- who knows. That's the beauty of baseball, whoever plays better that night wins. It's a coinflip.

I think both teams are really similar, but Texas is probably a little bit better.

I'm just hoping for a good series.

I'm watching and we've just chased Cliff Lee from the game in the bottom of the 5th----
Tim Lincecum started out terrible and got lucky with only giving up 2 runs, thought it wasn't going to be pretty, but this team doesn't seem to get phased so far---still a lot of game left though so no reason to jump up and down to much.....chris

I was reading today that if the Giants win Molina will get the ring and the pay because he was with them up to the trade deadline. The dude can't lose.

Did the giants just score almost as many runs in one game as they did in the whole month of August??!?!? Holy Cow...they found the "ON" switch!!

Last edited:
Pretty sloppy game...hopefully the Rangers lose the yips and Lee gets another chance.

I might watch a bit of it.

I mostly had it on as background noise after the 5th inning. When they're not "your" teams, it's hard to get excited about a game like that.

I don't think they should engrave the trophy yet....

Wow...the Giants have now put up 20 runs in two games...and game two is still not over!

Back