Randy to speak @ MSU campus 3/26

What Map

This sign was on display in the middle of campus at Montana State University yesterday:
OYOA is becoming more famous every day!

Photo080.jpg

Last edited:
Hope they don't all decide to change majors when they hear what I have to say.

Randy, is this open to all-comers or for students only? Thinking about making the drive down hear you.

Far as I know, school never lets out, so we all qualify. Although it might be limited to MSU grads!
Been a while since I've been in Lewis Hall, but am thinking of heading for town shortly. Plus there's another likely interesting meeting at the library about the Madison Buffalo Jump, and the wife wants me to grocery shop.
Possibly shooting for all three, soon as I finish this fantastic venison & bacon cheeseburger. Deer from right here on the farm, & local organic "free-range" pork, also from right down the road! Bacon cheeseburgers can approach healthy at times...

big thanks to Randy for his appearance last night. I had a great time listening to him. my first post after many hours of viewing and reading hunttalk

Good job Randy. Fish and Wildlife majors need that reality check. We don't hear enough (in classes at MSU) of how much politics have to do with wildlife management.

Some professors are trying, to an extent, to teach us about the political side, but it is not preparing people for reality.

Good job Randy. Fish and Wildlife majors need that reality check. We don't hear enough (in classes at MSU) of how much politics have to do with wildlife management.

Some professors are trying, to an extent, to teach us about the political side, but it is not preparing people for reality.
I had the same experience at Utah State. The professors know the science but have little to no experience in the politics or regulations in getting the science applied. That said, learning the science is very handy if you are able to put yourself in a position to apply it...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back