Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Public vs Private Roads Wyoming... again

teej89

As long as you don't cross private. Once you get to the public land it's no different than any other public. The problem is getting to it.

As long as you don't cross private. Once you get to the public land it's no different than any other public. The problem is getting to it.

That was my thought but I wasnt sure because someones response was that the road had to be public for the entire length... meaning what if I turned off a public road on public land onto a road that went thru public but kept going into private... can I drive the public portion of that road or am I off limits to the public portion because it's a private road leading to private land.

I was there last year. You can't get to the road that has all the 1,2,3 listed on it. Look at the Johnson county map server. It will show Dry Creek Road as a private road where the road with the 1,2,3 spurs off of it. I actually emailed the county for confirmation an received a response telling me that it was not a public road for that stretch. http://maps.greenwoodmap.com/johnson/map You'll notice it's white (not yellow) and listed as "all other roads".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back