Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Proposed Gun Control Bills - MN

Thanks for the heads up. I hope every outstate sheriff sends a letter like this! Unfortunately with all the power in one group, look out for what they will force upon us....

The owner of a firearm must take reasonable action to secure
the firearm when it is not carried or under the control of the owner or an authorized user.
For this purpose, reasonable action requires a firearm to be stored unloaded with a locking
device and separately from its ammunition.

Proponents say this will save lives as children playing with loaded guns have resulted in fatalities.
Those against say this will prevent them quick access to protect their loved ones during a home invasion.

The owner of a firearm must take reasonable action to secure
the firearm when it is not carried or under the control of the owner or an authorized user.
For this purpose, reasonable action requires a firearm to be stored unloaded with a locking
device and separately from its ammunition.

Proponents say this will save lives as children playing with loaded guns have resulted in fatalities.
Those against say this will prevent them quick access to protect their loved ones during a home invasion.
I don't have kids, I'm not putting a lock on my gun every time I'm not using it. Laws won't fix the stupid people. The stupid people will still leave loaded guns out for their kids.

Thank you for sharing the letter from the Crow Wing County Sheriff. His sentiments, understanding of the rule of law, and boldness are refreshing in this age of silence when our freedoms and rights are being eroded.

Do the police enforce these laws against armed individuals before or after they have been disarmed and defunded themselves?

Guns do NOT kill people. Guns do not have fingers to pull the trigger. IT IS PEOPLE VIOLENCE. Start raising children to have RESPECT and know RIGHT from WRONG. That should be the new Mn. law !!

Do the police enforce these laws against armed individuals before or after they have been disarmed and defunded themselves?
Who knows. They sure back peddled quick after the who defund the police BS they did after the George floyd shit.

Knowing a lot of law enforcement officers, I don't see this being enforced if passed. At least not around here.

I don’t see how HF396 could be constitutional. I have a lot of problems with it, hopefully have time to detail more later.

This stuff pisses me off.

Edit: didn’t see that a safe would meet the “locking device” definition. Thought each gun was going to need a trigger lock or similar as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back