Princeton tech lights help

7mm08mo

Anyone ever use one of these lights and have problems? I bought one last fall and used it on my antelope hunt and deer at home and for work. Now no matter how fresh of batteries I put in it it will not work properly. I called Princeton tech, automated system of course and left a message on Monday, and left a message with customer service, on Wednasday I called back as I had no response, and tried to dial 0 for operater as the system suggested and recieved another recording. What should one do just bite the bullet and by a different headlamp or continue to try to reach them. If I do buy another light any suggestions. The light I have has red, low led light and a 165 lumen beam on high. Thanks for your input.

Where did you buy it? I always buy electronics from Cabelas, because if I ever have a problem I can get a replacement or a refund....just keep your receipt. From your description, Princeton sounds like a company with worthless customer service.

I've used their lights for years, for camping, caving, and hunting, and have never had one of their lights fail from anything other than old age.

TROUBLESHOOTING
If your light fails to operate, follow these simple steps:
1) Check batteries. Replace if necessary.
2) To send your light in for repair or replacement, first contact Princeton Tec customer service on 1-800-257-9080 to request an RMA number. Please have your light model, date of purchase and a brief description of the fault your are experiencing. No warranty repairs will be accepted without an RMA number.
3) Return the light without batteries to: Princeton Tec, PO Box 8057 Trenton NJ 08650. Postage due and freight collect items will not be accepted.
4) Upon receipt your light will be processed in about two weeks. Please allow additional time for return transportation from NJ.

[email protected]

Check to make sure the door latch for the batteries still keeps the door closed enough to allow the light to work.

Mine got to where it would not latch tight enough and I helped it stay closed with some duct tape. Now it won't stay closed at all so I bought a black diamond light.

I bought it at bass pro about a year ago and doubt I have the receipt. Marksjeep I have tried contacting them with no answer and no reply to my messages that I have left. And my battery cover screws down but I will check it out.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back