Predator Camo Quality

Schemy

Wanted to see if anyone was using the camo clothing from Predator Camo. Just curious on the quality of the gear.

I have the adrenaline pants and jacket. I have been impressed with the quality. I am on year 3 with both and they are both still my go-to hunting clothes. The pants get used more than the jacket, but both are still water resistant. I love the 3D deception pattern, also.

Definitely worth the money, IMO.

I have the adrenaline pants and jacket. I have been impressed with the quality. I am on year 3 with both and they are both still my go-to hunting clothes. The pants get used more than the jacket, but both are still water resistant. I love the 3D deception pattern, also.

Definitely worth the money, IMO.

How does the fit on them run? I'm definitely looking at the Adrenaline series from them.

I have an old predator green long sleeve shirt I got 15 yrs ago. The color is still good and only one small tear. When my Sitka isn't cutting it I pull out the "lucky" predator green shirt and go hunt. It's my lucky underwear of hunting gear.

How does the fit on them run? I'm definitely looking at the Adrenaline series from them.

I've found they are pretty true. I can't help out too much on the pants. I bought the XL when I weighed 250, then I lost 50 lbs. I still wear them, but they'd just hang at my ankles if I didn't wear a belt. Inseam is good, though.

I bought a large in the jacket and it fits perfectly. There are multiple adjustable bungees on the jacket that let you cinch it up where you need to. The pants have adjustable straps that are supposed to change the waist size, but the buckles on those always snag on stuff, and I don't rely on them. If you are in between two sizes, I would go bigger and wear a belt. Otherwise, you will probably be fine. Unless you have 60" legs. Then you won't be fine.

I doubt you will be disappointed with the adrenaline series. For the money, I don't think it can be beat. When it gets colder (sub 50s), you will probably need layers. They won't keep you warm by themselves.

I have an old predator green long sleeve shirt I got 15 yrs ago. The color is still good and only one small tear. When my Sitka isn't cutting it I pull out the "lucky" predator green shirt and go hunt. It's my lucky underwear of hunting gear.

You could see if Bart would be willing to sell you his lucky underwear....
I'm sure it would cost a lot more than a new set of pants and jacket, but I have to imagine it's worth it to buy a tested piece of gear ;)

I've found they are pretty true. I can't help out too much on the pants. I bought the XL when I weighed 250, then I lost 50 lbs. I still wear them, but they'd just hang at my ankles if I didn't wear a belt. Inseam is good, though.

I bought a large in the jacket and it fits perfectly. There are multiple adjustable bungees on the jacket that let you cinch it up where you need to. The pants have adjustable straps that are supposed to change the waist size, but the buckles on those always snag on stuff, and I don't rely on them. If you are in between two sizes, I would go bigger and wear a belt. Otherwise, you will probably be fine. Unless you have 60" legs. Then you won't be fine.

I doubt you will be disappointed with the adrenaline series. For the money, I don't think it can be beat. When it gets colder (sub 50s), you will probably need layers. They won't keep you warm by themselves.

Exactly what I was wanting to know. Thanks for the info.

You could see if Bart would be willing to sell you his lucky underwear....
I'm sure it would cost a lot more than a new set of pants and jacket, but I have to imagine it's worth it to buy a tested piece of gear ;)

What do you say Lawnboy? I'll give ya $3 for it.

How waterproof is the adrenaline camo? Could a guy sit in the snow and not get wet?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back