Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Physical force to terminate suspected trespass

So what are the potential penalties if they physically remove you and they are then found to be in the wrong?
Landowners are seldom found guilty of anything here. "Diplomatic immunity".🥴😁
I can see innocent people being jailed, or even killed over this monstrosity.

I know the person who proposed this and it's intent was for "security" at businesses and churches to be able to remove aggressive/irate persons from innocent peoples to avoid violent escalation prior to the arrival of law enforcement. At present, this cannot legally be done.

This bill needs some serious work in order for it to become a workable law in the essence of it's original intent.

Last edited:
Landowners are seldom found guilty of anything here. "Diplomatic immunity".🥴😁
I can see innocent people being jailed, or even killed over this monstrosity.

I know the person who proposed this and it's intent was for "security" at businesses and churches to be able to remove aggressive/irate persons from innocent peoples to avoid violent escalation prior to the arrival of law enforcement. At present, this cannot legally be done.

This bill needs some serious work in order for it to become a workable law in the essence of it's original intent.
Sure there is...call the cops or sheriff.

They get paid to deal with unruly folks.

If you have a pissed off person in a business, church, etc...I can about assure laying hands on them is not going to end well for anyone.

911...aint that hard, everyone has a phone. Talk them down until the law gets there, deescalate...pretty easy.

If it becomes life and death, there absolutely are laws in place, Crago said so in testimony.

If you have a pissed off person in a business, church, etc...I can about assure laying hands on them is not going to end well for anyone.

911...aint that hard, everyone has a phone. Talk them down until the law gets there, deescalate...pretty easy.

If it becomes life and death, there absolutely are laws in place, Crago said so in testimony.
You don't necessarily have to anger a person for them to go into a place of worship or a business and be stupid. Happens all the time... even on these sites!

Regardless, I did not say I agreed with the guy that proposed it or not... which I do not.

Last edited:
Holy crap things move fast. Hard to keep up with some of this. I was pissed my entire way into work this am thinking about this bill and a few situations I had been in. I really hard not heard a single peep about this bill until I stumbled into this post this am.

I am damn glad it did not pass and it died. Right or wrong the entire thing needless and that it had the potential to create far more issues than it would solve.

Thanks Buzz and Jeff for getting on this.

Glad to see it died. Very embarrassing for Wyoming to have goofy legislation like this making the news. "What is wrong with people in that state?"

Crago sucks

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back