Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pats 2015 WY elk

Good job Pat. Nice assist Buzz.
One of my daughters you met a few years ago will be out there next week. One more vball tourney before we get to start chasing elk. We'll see if a little snow and cold makes them a little more visible. We'll see what she can turn up.
Congrats again.
-Cade

Awesome bull ! Great job Pat! (and guide buzz)lol

Buzz, it looks like that bull is pretty young with super great genetics, did you take a guess at age? Like maybe 3 or 4? Just looks by pics like a younger side bull but with a great set of bones on his head. Maybe not, just looked that way in the face.

What a cool looking frame on that bull, just big and boxy. Everything in proportion.

Beautiful bull, congrats Pat!

Awesome bull ! Great job Pat! (and guide buzz)lol

Buzz, it looks like that bull is pretty young with super great genetics, did you take a guess at age? Like maybe 3 or 4? Just looks by pics like a younger side bull but with a great set of bones on his head. Maybe not, just looked that way in the face.

I think he's either 5.5 or 6.5 by looking at the amount of tooth wear, if I was forced to put money on it, I would bet 5.5.

Great bull! I just came across a 7-08 for the family do you shoot factory ammo or reloads? If you reload I was wondering what load works for you with those accubonds? Thanks

Back