Past hunt pics from 2 years ago.

nube

Past hunts! Can't wait till next season. I just got parts for a floating blind I am putting in one of the best swamp I have ever hunted.

Anyone ever hunted with these 2 clowns:)
2008_01.jpg

2008_04.jpg

2008_21.jpg

2008_24.jpg

2008_22.jpg

Yes all from just north of you accross the line.
I enjoy hunting specks a lot myself. We don't focus on them when I have clients as they are a little tricky to hunt at times but this year I have a few new tricks and might give it a try. I have a few groups of guys that want to target them this year and they let you take 4 specks a day plus your Canadas and duck. Your allowed 8 geese and 8 ducks a day so it can be a lot of shooting and fun in a day. :)

I love hunting ducks and geese but unless you have a much better way of cooking them than I do, what do you do with that many birds? Cool pictures!

I love hunting ducks and geese but unless you have a much better way of cooking them than I do, what do you do with that many birds? Cool pictures!

Zack, we can not hunt cranes here in Alberta. In Saskatchewan you can I believe though.

I have no problem getting rid of birds for hunters. I have 3 different licenses for 3 training facilities to use the birds for field trials and training. Theya re allowed 200 birds per licnese. I use a lot of them to make into jerky and sausage and give it back to a lot of the farmers I hunt on as a thank you. We legally can not pay then so they are thankfull for any thanks we give them.
I also have a friend who is half Chinese. He has many family members that love duck and goose and he takes all I can give him as well.
I also have a few families from a couple local Churches who I know that are not well off and they also will take what I can give them. in the end i really never have much for myself which I am fien with. I shoot an extra deer or 2 for my meat and everyone is happy:)

Back