Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ozark Trail coolers

Titan_Bow

Was at Walmart today and saw they have a rotomolded cooler from their in-house brand, Ozark Trail. Normally, there stuff is pretty much junk, but the cooler did not look that bad. They had a 73qt. for$194 Thats still a lot of money for an insulated plastic box! I have a 35q and 45q Yeti that I picked up several years ago from a biopharm company going out of business. They used them to carry biological samples around. We got a great deal on them so I was thinking of selling the 35qt to offset the cost of the wallyworld cooler.
Anyone have any experience with these? How have the hinges held up? Any issues with them?

Not my pic, just one I grabbed from the web...
Qp4Suom.jpg

Seems like a lot of money for Walmart. I would've thought about $100. However, I bet it works pretty well. Probably not as durable as some.

I've checked them out at the local Wal Mart. They look like pretty decent quality. I have an rtic cooler on back order that should be delivered in June. I'll wait for some more reviews and consider cancelling my rtic order if these turn out to be comparable...

I ended up pulling the trigger on the 73 qt model. I sold my little Yeti 250 for $150, and this one was 190. So, I'm not out much really, as I found I rarely used the Yeti, it was just too small. I took the new cooler on our Nebraska turkey hunt. We were out for 4 days. The cooler performed no different than my larger Yeti 450 really. I put 4 frozen milk jugs of water in it on a Thursday night. Loaded all our food on a Friday morning. Stopped at a gas station and filled about halfway with ice. At the end of the hunt on Tuesday still had plenty of ice, turkey and what was left of the food, all nice and cold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back