Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NHL, you suck!

Zach

I'm glad they are putting the Stanley Cup finals on NBCSN so that some folks without cable/dish can watch the story of the what the OJ jury didn't hear....

No wonder they can't add fans.

Gary Bettman is satan!! Jim Rome was correct on that one.

It's mind blowing to me. Hockey is one of the best damn sports to watch. Complete BS that the Stanley Cup games can't even make the big networks.

Yet they will play one of the Toronto Blue Jay's or Kansas City Royals meaningless 162 mid season games during prime time. Besides NCAA/NFL, the NHL is the most entertaining sport in this country. Playoffs/Finals should always take precedence over meaningless mid season games regardless of which sport.

It's mind blowing to me. Hockey is one of the best damn sports to watch. Complete BS that the Stanley Cup games can't even make the big networks.

Yet they will play one of the Toronto Blue Jay's or Kansas City Royals meaningless 162 mid season games during prime time. Besides NCAA/NFL, the NHL is the most entertaining sport in this country. Playoffs/Finals should always take precedence over meaningless mid season games regardless of which sport.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:D

I've waited all spring to have something to contribute to the NHL threads.;)

Sorry they did that. Rangers are ahead 1-0, with 7:30 left in first period. LA has a minute left on their power play.

Unfortunately the NHL had no other options, literally. NBC was the only one willing to pay for the rights. $200 million/year for ten years I think. Remember when the NHL was on OLN a few years ago? That was brutal.
Scott

NBC usually is pretty good at streaming their big games online at nbcsports.com. I don't have any sort of TV service so I've gotten rather skilled at finding ways to watch sports.

1:11 left in the game. Rangers 2, Kings 1. Face off in the Ranger's end. LA pulls the goalie.

Rangers lucked out. Puck was sitting on the goal line, Lunqvist had no idea where it was, Stepan sees it and swats it away.

Rangers win.

Hockey is fun to watch, playoff even more so. Stanley Cup finals with the goalie pulled is about as exciting and professional spots gets.

That is the most hockey guys in one pile I have ever seen when that puck was slush blocked on the line. Wow

Rangers win.

Hockey is fun to watch, playoff even more so. Stanley Cup finals with the goalie pulled is about as exciting and professional spots gets.

+1

Even semi pro hockey live is intense. More so than any NBA or MLB game I've been to.

+1

Even semi pro hockey live is intense. More so than any NBA or MLB game I've been to.

We go and watch the Colorado Eagles play quitea bit They had some great games against the Steelheads this year.The wife and I want to make a trip to Boise and watch an away game. I don't watch th NL any longer.;)

NBC usually is pretty good at streaming their big games online at nbcsports.com. I don't have any sort of TV service so I've gotten rather skilled at finding ways to watch sports.

When I tried to watch onlline, they asked for your service provider, of course I don't have that otherwise I'd just watch on TV!!

I used to find alternate ways of watching, but then kinda felt like that was like pirating software.

I guess I should be happy I'm traveling for work this weekend and the hotel should have cable/dish....

Back