New sight

TC prohunter

My new bow sight is on it way. After reading and mor reading I went with the Black Gold Rush

Old post I am bring back to life. Can I add pins to my Black Gold Rush site? Oh and by the way marry Xmas

Ya, just don't get in a hurry to add pins. If you do add pins, some will make the last two larger. For instance, if you have 19's for your first three pin heads use 29's for your fourth and fifth. The larger pins are easier to find and brighter, ideal for hunting.

I would not make your bottom pins larger, they block out to much target at longer range. Most people do the opposite and make them smaller.

Ok I want to add a 4th pin. But when I go to the black gold site and go to order my pin it ask for the color I want green but then it ask for front or back? And I will be going with the .010 pin

It's talking about what track you will be mounting the pin on. Your pins alternate tracks to get them closer to each other. Look at your pins orientation to confirm but you should need a back pin. When in doubt, just call them. Big enough to make some of the best sites, small enough to still answer the phone.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back