Yeti GOBOX Collection

New from MO

ibchez

Hi all! I am new to forum and come from Missouri. I am getting super pumped about planning my first western hunt. More than likely Elk probably in Colorado, a little cliché I know, and I might start building some points in a few other states. I grew up hunting in the Missouri Ozarks and am loving all the public land I am finding OnX out west. We have a large National forest in MO and grew exploring many of those opportunities. As I have aged a little bit I have really deepened my love and appreciation for public land and all of the opportunities they present. Any suggestions on possible hunts to keep in mind would be welcome.

Welcome to the forum! Anywhere near Dexter or Sikeston? I've been thinking about going back there just for the BBQ joints, my wife says it's too far.

Welcome to the forum! Anywhere near Dexter or Sikeston? I've been thinking about going back there just for the BBQ joints, my wife says it's too far.
I live outside of St. Louis but went to school in Cape Girardeau. Dexter BBQ and Hickory Log were regular haunts, easily worth a roadtrip!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back