Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

new exercise

AZHUNTERR

This recommended by a new scientific study on exercise for older people. Younger people try it at their own risk. This is working well for me. For those of us getting along in years, here is a little secret for building your arm and shoulder muscles. You might want to adopt this regimen.

Three days a week works well.

Begin by standing straight, with a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can -- try to reach a full minute. Relax.

After a few weeks, move up to 10-lb. potato sacks, and then 50-lb.potato sacks, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb.Potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight out for more than a full minute.

After you feel confident at that level, start putting a couple of potatoes in each of the sacks, but be careful not to overdo it.

I'll have to try that one sometime.....being from Idaho and all. That's a great joke AZHUNTERR, thank! I got a good laugh out of that one.

I'm game for this...I may bring my hundred pound tater sacks out on the fire to keep up with the excersises.... :eek: ;) :D :D :D

I think I could do it...Really I do... ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back