NC Bear Partner

Gunner46

My honey hole, goto deer camp shut down. The owner just got too tired of the a$$holes who didn't appreciate the gift of having such a nice place to hunt.

I'd like to take a few days off this fall and do a bit of Eastern NC bear hunting. I have more than enough whitetails under my belt.

I got lucky on my 3rd bear hunt, in AZ, and took a B&C monster. Will not expect that again. Just some fun chasing through the swamps. Dogs, or stand, doesn't matter.

Any help out there ?

My honey hole, goto deer camp shut down. The owner just got too tired of the a$$holes who didn't appreciate the gift of having such a nice place to hunt.

I'd like to take a few days off this fall and do a bit of Eastern NC bear hunting. I have more than enough whitetails under my belt.

I got lucky on my 3rd bear hunt, in AZ, and took a B&C monster. Will not expect that again. Just some fun chasing through the swamps. Dogs, or stand, doesn't matter.

Any help out there ?

I had actually thought about doing the same thing. If I were to go, it would be the first season and I've promised my son that we would deer (mz) that week, or I would jump at it with you. There are some beasts around Hyde and Terrell Co. I deer hunt those counties on about once a year, and see tons of them, but they are off limits (refuge).

Back