Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My last two Nebraska deer seasons...

Welcome,great pictures and awesome deer.Love the trapping pictures,look like some quality coon you caught.Hope you weren't to disappointed with the prices they brought.No such thing as to many pictures,someday I'll figure out how to post some.Keep them coming.

Looks like you got it figured out up there. Thanks for sharing.

There's some interesting similarities between that antler and one that I found busted up and chalky on a crazy guy's porch. Here it is after restoration.

Attachments

• P1030832.JPG
    P1030832.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 124
  • P1030833.JPG
    P1030833.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 123
  • P1030834.JPG
    P1030834.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 125
Actually we did the trade 4 or 5 times, and they are coming back this spring to turkey hunt with me. I am the high point non res in the fall San Juan bear unit, if I can ever get a little lucky i'll head out there to kill a bear with them. I think our pheasant hunt/lion hunt trade was about equal. They brought out 8 guys the first year and I guided them on all private land, they killed there limits every day, and saw a ton of birds.

Did that shed come from Kansas? It does bear a striking reseblence to mine. My shed came from extreme northeast Kansas up by Seneca if your familiar with Kansas.

My secret...heck i'll tell you right here in public, i'm lucky!! The good Lord didn't bless me with good looks or money, but he sure 'nuff blessed me with two things, first and foremost he gave me a wonderful, beautiful wife and family, and secondly he blessed me with a unique ability to be in the right place at the right time when i'm hunting

I need to scan some of my old deer pictures, I have some great buck that friends and relation of mine have killed. I'll try to do that this weekend and get them posted on Monday.

Corey

Nice bucks and fur!

I've done some coyote and fox fur and don't care for the mess, stink, or bugs anymore. Do coons stink?

Very nice!!! Those are some amazing bucks!! We always like good stories and lots of pics around these parts.

The shed isn't from Kansas, just bears a striking resemblance to yours. It sure would be great to find a deer with that kind of bone on its head in the crosshairs.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back