MT Youth Hunt Results Pics

Nemont

Well the wind was howling from the west all weekend. On Saturday we could not get out to the duck hole until 3 pm due to my sons cross country meet. Anyway him and his friend got into some shooting. The ammo companies profits are safe for another week.

My son is on the left with his first ever drake mallard, even if it is not fully colored up yet.
P9260269.jpg

Sunday morning found us on the river, on an island hunting geese out of layout blinds dug in. It was still extremely windy. We had lots of geese flying but it seemed like every time we would get birds committed a decoy would blow over.
P9260257.jpg

The boys managed to knock down four geese and again the ammo companies stock price would not take a hit.

P9260261.jpg

A great time was had by all and I think it is safe to say that these three will continue to be members of the waterfowling for life club.

Nemont

Last edited:
Great pics and looks like a great time had by the boys. Good shooting and good job getting them out in the field and enjoying the hunting tradition.

Great pics and great times. We had our youth opener here too. Unfortunately it was nothing but t-shirt and shorts weather with few ducks.

I have been waiting for pics. Congrats to the young hunters. Apparently they shoot about as well as me.

Congrats to the 'new' hunters!
Nemont...what a great time as it doesnt get any better than the kids out huntin!...great pics...thanks for sharing.

I have been waiting for pics. Congrats to the young hunters. Apparently they shoot about as well as me.

I am afraid they shoot like me. It was a fun weekend to get them out and have some success. All of them are talking about the next time they go duck or goose hunting.

Holy cow!!! K-man is getting big.....

Congrats to all parties involved, and enjoy the week of eating gooses....

The K-man is almost 13 now, I am getting OLD. My 17 year old is a senior and my 15 year old is a freshman. As you know having two teenage girls around the house is alot of fun.

Nemont

Looks like they had fun. I don't have a child the right age for youth hunts right now, but a couple of years down the road I get to do it again, it's one of my favorite things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genevamorman66
Back