Mother and son killed by polar bear in Western Alaska.

Sad.

Interesting that they had to say "it's unclear if the attack was related to climate change" I'm guessing it's just a wrong place at the wrong time scenario. Not everything has to be a political matter.

The climate change deal stuck out as funny a first to me as well but if bears are spending more time on land there than historically due to less ice it seems like a reasonable item to discuss in the article. I'd counter with "it doesn't have to be political every time someone discusses climate change".

The climate change deal stuck out as funny a first to me as well but if bears are spending more time on land there than historically due to less ice it seems like a reasonable item to discuss in the article. I'd counter with "it doesn't have to be political every time someone discusses climate change".
It doesn't have to be political, but it has been pushed as a political issue.

1697828035922.png

It doesn't have to be political, but it has been pushed as a political issue.

View attachment 298020

So you'd agree that the climate is changing, but we cant acknowledge any possible related impacts because there are different political beliefs about how what is causing it and how should/shouldn't be addressed?

I'm going to have a hard time finding things to discuss if thems the rules.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back