Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Most popular compound bow brands

What brand of compound bow do you shoot?

• Alpine

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Bowtech

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Diamond

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Hoyt

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Martin

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Matthews

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • PSE

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Quest

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 16.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe you left out the Oneida Screaming Eagle.:D Those funky limbs all lashed together and all. I wonder if anyone on here ever has shot one?

I can't believe you left out the Oneida Screaming Eagle.:D Those funky limbs all lashed together and all. I wonder if anyone on here ever has shot one?

LOL! I haven't seen one of these in years and I've never shot one. Got this pic off the internet. Anyone out there ever shoot one, or better yet, OWN one?

Attachments

• Oneida.jpg
    Oneida.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,184
LOL! I haven't seen one of these in years and I've never shot one. Got this pic off the internet. Anyone out there ever shoot one, or better yet, OWN one?

Never owned one, but have shot them. They were really pretty smooth bows for their time. Not any louder than anything else and were pretty damn fast to boot.

I never owned one, but the one I shot was loud enough I considered hearing protection. I am thinking of trying to find one to set up as a straight bowfishing set up.

Im shocked...!? Have none of you ever shot an Elite Archery bow?? Shoot one and you be buying a new bow...lol

I suggest the Answer.

There's guys shooting Elites, Mark Seacat being one of them. No room on the list, but I guess they are pretty sweet. Probably not as sweet as my blood thirsty Invasion though!!

Last edited:
I shoot a Strother SX-1...my second Strother...Had a Inspire by Strother before that, best bow I have ever shot...Waiting on the new Moxie!
Have owned many Hoyts...still like them, Jennings, Yorks....Bowtech Old Glory...was a great bow...

Shoot as many of the new ones every year as I can...so I can truly talk smack about the ones I don't like...
Never will own a Uni-tard bow(Mathews) sure all you guys feel great shooting the same boy as Lee and Tiffany...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back