Moosie Wants to Say SOMEHTHANG...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Hey, I know I don't stop by this Section much but I see ALOT of good info Here. I want to thank Everyones Help and info that people Post in here.

If my Brain could retain more info I would Probably visit here more ... But after Reading some of the Stats that go through this Place I know I couldn't Buffalo anyone here ...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just wanted to say SOMETHANG!!!
wink.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Thanks for stoping by, Boss. Now don't let the door hit you in the... Just kidding.
wink.gif
Come by anytime. Maybe when you get done with this site and have more time, we can get you started reloading!

To me, working up a load, experimenting and tinkering with it, and then taking game with it is part of the whole hunting experience.

I get just as much pleasure from creating the ultimate load for my rifle as I do from taking game with it. I originally started reloading to cut costs, but now it's morphed into an entire hobby unto itself. I'd shoot a lot less, and spend a lot less money, if I didn't reload. Competitive shooting is just around the corner for me. Come on Sping!

Hey boss, I won't pretend to say that working up a new load is better than sex, or good food or cold beer, but it has to rate right up there with standing in a stream, naked and covering yourself with a little sauce pan. ( You need to post a new picture so that we will have something else to hit on! Even I'm getting tired of this one.)
CA Hunter is doing a great job of keeping an eye on things. If we need you, be certain we'll call.

By the way, why don't you send some of those good looking single ladies over here so an old single guy like me can flirt a little?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

Danr.. You have a Hard Enough time Keeping a Married Left Behind Buisy in the FIRESIDE
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanx Guys, Maybe one day......
wink.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

She is a handful isn't she. Lots of fun though. Seems she likes to mess with people. That means she has 'spunk'. Her husband is a lucky guy.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

Moosie,
don't you know how to count ??? Look at the dates....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
it took you 2 days to answer back....LOL

Dan,
Yea, I'm surprised...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Where else did you guys write about me ???
Since you stuck my arse in Fireside ,I have a hard time getting out of there.... LOL...

------------------
moosie.gif

[This message has been edited by Left Behind (edited 02-20-2001).]

Gee, I don't know, but I hope she never looks on the wall in the men's bathroom!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Anonymous (Ya, right!
biggrin.gif
)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member