Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Moose pics from tonight

BuzzH

Went out this evening and did a bit of fishing.

Ran into this guy...

I'm not much of a moose hunter, but I'd likely have trouble laying off this one with a tag in my pocket.

Took these pics with my cell phone...not sure why I didnt take a camera.

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Cool pictures Buzz.

Prime looking bull! It'd be interesting to see how much more growth he gets in the next month.

Whopper bull!

Moose season needs to hurry up..but not that fast we got a few other tags to fill before we get serious. :)

Thanks for sharing

That is a big ole boy right there... Gets me all torn up I got 7 weeks until AK. moose permit hunt, Packing things today....:D

That bull will make low 50's and I'd bet on it. Triple brows left and splits on the right. Gonna make 11" paddle on the left for sure. Beautiful bull Buzz. Opening day shooter for sure a dream bull!!

Last edited:
What state what unit?? I have Wy. moose tag this year. Hope is in my unit or one like that. You got my blood pumping !!!

Dammit BUzz.............sitting here with my moose tag, keep coming back to look at this dang thing!

Man, I hope I can find one close to that!

Seeing those pictures, I am now regretting getting out of the Wyoming M/G/S point gig when they raised the fee to $100 per point. I had seven points for moose and sheep at that time. Stupid tightwad CPA.

Seeing those pictures, I am now regretting getting out of the Wyoming M/G/S point gig when they raised the fee to $100 per point. I had seven points for moose and sheep at that time. Stupid tightwad CPA.

Isn't a tag a necessary expense in order to produce amTV show? I'd love to be able to deduct my tag fees. I keep trying to convince my wife to prescribe me a wild game diet.

Back