Moose Gurus...experience???

all ears

I'm fortunate to have a moose permit, region 6. Without going into all the details its been a long and frustrating season with waaayyy more time and effort than I expected. You all know how the passion stresses finances, work, relationships, etc. The pressure with these tags is real. I'm getting desperate as I feel like it's 3rd and long, dang near 4th. Anyone with experience or tips for this district would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks

It all came together on the last weekend of the season. I finally found the first mature bull of the entire season on my 15th day of hunting and was able to connect on the 16th day. Funny how hunts never transpire how you vision them. Overall I saw very few moose pre-season and in-season. Way more went into this hunt than I expected. I guess it was meant to unfold this way and I couldn't have written a better script, except for cheaper fuel prices. My father, father-in-law, wife's uncle, and a great friend were all present, which was just amazing. Thanks for inquiring SwaggyD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back