PEAX Equipment

Midway has primers

They still have had 209s

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone

...Well they do have muzzleloader primers. Limit of 1 box (100 pcs).

Sorry guys, posted as soon as I found out, plus 2 mins to order some. Maybe its the beginning of the end of the shortage.

They are getting things if people would just quit freaking. I finally got my Barnes bullets for the HT 08 after 2 weeks. Nosler needs to pick up their game guess they lost me on this round. None anywhere to be found.

Cabela's Omaha had Win 209s. I got 2k of them through a friend.

For some reason, I have 9,900 CCI large pistol primers. I don't know why. I don't reload pistols. I could stand to get rid of them but I don't know what htey are worth, and I don't know what I'd want for them. However, if you have CCI-BR2s, we should talk. I have only 4,000 of those and would like more.

For some reason, I have 9,900 CCI large pistol primers. I don't know why. I don't reload pistols. I could stand to get rid of them but I don't know what htey are worth, and I don't know what I'd want for them. However, if you have CCI-BR2s, we should talk. I have only 4,000 of those and would like more.
Large pistol primers are going for ~$125 per 1000 on gunbroker.

Large pistol primers are going for ~$125 per 1000 on gunbroker.
I just did some looking over there and they are going for $140+ /1000 now. Those are auctions with bids, not just pie-in-the-sky asking prices. that's crazy. What am I doing?

Damn I was hoping to find some 209 Magnums (like 200 for my muzzleloader) somewhere when in the Omaha area next week. Dad is getting an experimental cancer treatment and I have 8hrs to waste.

Damn I was hoping to find some 209 Magnums somewhere when in the Omaha area next week. Dad is getting an experimental cancer treatment and I have 8hrs to waste
Don't count them out. They may still have some or may get more. My buddy was killing time while his dog was in emergency surgery and he called and asked if I could use'em. the price was reasonable too, though I don't recall exactly. Maybe $35/1000?

Damn I was hoping to find some 209 Magnums (like 200 for my muzzleloader) somewhere when in the Omaha area next week. Dad is getting an experimental cancer treatment and I have 8hrs to waste.
If standard cci 209s will work for you I have 200 you can have if you make it up to helena. For some reason I still have them laying around from when I reloaded shotgun shells, so I have no use for them.

Back